What I Learned At Camp
Sarah (10) went to camp last week for the first time. She wanted to blog about her experience.
While I was at camp for a week, I learned about these things……..
1. I learned that God has a calling for you. Witch means that god has something that’s just for you that you need to do.
2. I learned about Paul and how he went through some rough times.
3. I learned about how God is with you even in rough times like Paul was. God was with him.
4. I learned that girls are crazy. I’m pretty sure all the girls stayed up till 12:00 every night. And I know that they were doing silly things.
5. I learned that I shouldn’t tell everyone that it’s my birthday because when I told 1 of my friends they told one of the counselors that it was my b-day and so she stood up on a chair in the lunch room and everybody to sing happy birthday to me. It was really embarrassing.
6. And last but not least while I was listening to the pastor talk about missionaries and so I decided that it would be cool to be one so I talked to a counselor about it and I told her that I wanted to be a missionary because people at my church go to different countries to tell people about Jesus. Because if I tell one person they might tell other people and they might tell other people and then other people come to know more about him.